The idea of this weekly blog hop is to make new blog friends, to answer one or two silly questions, and to feature one special blog per week. That blog this week is Reading with Rebecca. Congratulations, Rebecca!
Five BOOK RELATED silly facts about me.
1. I get a thrill out of recommending books to people who return and tell me that they "loved the book."
2. I listen to audiobooks in the car on my way to work and home.
3. I think I have a crush on Mr. Darcy. I reread Pride and Prejudice, orits modern sequels, at least once a year.
4. My favorite YA books are those with quirky characters. Libba Bray, Chris Crutcher, and John Green are favorite authors because of their quirky characters.
5. I haven't read, gasp, Grapes of Wrath, Frankenstein, Great Expectations, or Hamlet.