Top Ten Tuesday: Book series I'd like to catch up on
 |
1. The Neapolitan Quartet by Elena Ferrante I've read the first two books and purchased the third and fourth. This is high on my list of series to finish. |
 |
2. The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman My hubby and I listened to the first book and my mother gave me the second book in the series. I hope to read on and finish this series before year's end. |
 |
3. The Harlem Trilogy by Colson Whitehead The third book just came out but I haven't read the second book yet. My husband liked the first book very much so we may try to listen to the last two books this fall as we drive to Eugene for football games. |
 |
4. The Amgash series by Elizabeth Strout I read four of these books out of order (1,4,3,5) all I have left is #2, Anything is Possible, which seems like an an appropriate title for this project. |
 |
5. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy by Douglas Adams The funniest book ever written has a joke for its readers -- a trilogy is made up of five books! I still haven't read the fifth book, Mostly Harmless. When I need something very lighthearted I will seek this one out. |
 |
6. Discworld series by Terry Pratchett There are 41 novels in this series. I've read the first and the last and maybe six or seven in between. I want to keep reading but get overwhelmed at the enormity of the task. Which book to read next? What are your favorites from the series? |
 |
7. The Cemetery of Forgotten Books series by Carlos Ruiz Zafón I've read and loved The Shadow of the Wind #1 in the series. I've read The City of Mist, #5. I own The Angel Game, #2. I at least want to read that book. |
That's all I can think of at the moment
-Anne
No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.