"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, November 13, 2023

TTT: Popular authors I've never read

Top Ten Tuesday: 

Popular authors I've never read

I stopped by Barnes and Noble today to kill an hour or so. 
While there I snapped a few photos of displays of books by authors I've never read.

Sarah J. Maas. I know. I can't believe it either.


Colleen Hoover. I haven't read her or even heard of her until just a few months ago.


Virginia Woolfe. This classic author. I've read books about her but not by her.

Pierce Brown. I've checked out his first book several times, just never read it.

Naomi Novik. My daughters even tell me to read this author.


Richard Osman. Everyone but me, it seems, has read this guy's books.

Louise Penny. My friends have read every single one of her books, and still I haven't tried one.

Leigh Bardugo. What can I say?

V.E. Schwab. I don't even know the genre.

Zadie Smith. I truly regret this omission.


-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.