"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, June 6, 2022

TTT: Books with a Unit of Time in the Title


 

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read with a Unit of Time In the Title

This was a hard assignment. Clearly I don't read many books with units of time in the title, as you can see from some of my obscure choices where several required the subtitle for an assist.

A Month in the Country by Carr

Nineteen Minutes by Picoult

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Sloan

The Hours by Cunningham

Rilke's Book of Hours: Love Poems to God by Rilke

Hope Nation: YA Authors Share Personal Moments of Inspiration by Brock

The Moment of Lift by Gates

Book Lust: Recommended Readings for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason by Pearl

The Year of Magical Thinking by Didion

One Hundred Years of Solitude by Garcia Marquez
 

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.