"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, October 30, 2023

TTT: Halloween Freebie

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Playlist on Spotify

I made a Spotify Halloween playlist of some of my favorite creepy or Halloween-ish tunes last year and thought I'd share it again. Enjoy!

Click link: Anne's Spotify Halloween Playlist

 

1. 'Toccata and Fugue in D Minor' by J.S. Bach

2. 'Young Frankenstein: A Transylvanian Lullaby' by Morris

3. 'Haunted Waltz' by Gregory

4. 'Ghostbusters' by Ray Parker, Jr.

5. 'Monster Mash' by Bobby "Boris" Pickett

6. 'Thriller' by Micahel Jackson

7. 'Hall of the Mountain King' by Grieg, arranged by Mannheim Steamroller

8. 'Twilight Zone Theme' by Constant

9. 'Werewolves of London' by Zevon

10. 'Time Warp' from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

... and twenty-five other titles, many of them added this year.

-Anne

19 comments:

  1. Yeah I think Michael Jackson's Thriller has to be near the top! I still remember that video & song. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get freaked out every time I watch the music video of Thriller.

      Delete
  2. I love Halloween themed music. You've got some classics here and awesome picks- I'm off to check out your playlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the ri-i-ight! I'm going to sing that the whole day now...!! Great list!

    Here's my Ten Pets you can get at Stephen King's Pet Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll be doing the time warp today while I do dishes. Great list!

    My list— https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/10/26/ttt-book-covers-that-were-scarier-than-the-book/
    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, thanks for the recommendations! Happy reading!
    My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-ten-halloween-recommendations/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! Thanks for sharing. Here is my link: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/10/top-ten-tuesday-morbid-titles-on-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great picks! I love the Ghostbusters song and of course Time Warp :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a great idea! I hadn't heard this version of Hall of the Mountain King yet, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun twist on the topic! I love Ghostbusters, Thrillers, and all the other classics.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's funny that Thriller was playing on my playlist when I started reading your post. I'm happy you included Time Warp, that is such a fun song!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/12-books-with-orange-covers-pick-a-color/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect! Sometimes I like to listen to creepy music while I read horror books, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a Halloween music CD when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure it had some of these songs on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the variety of these songs and am glad to see Ghostbusters and Thriller inclued.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ghostbusters, The Monster Mash, and Werewolves of London are so fun! I Mannheim Steamroller is wonderful as well, though I mainly listen to the Christmas music. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.