Top Ten Tuesday: Titles That Would Make Good Band Names
A rather frivolous and funny topic. Just about any title could be used by bands for the names of their groups. I live near a freeway sign which was used as the name of fairly famous rock band, Sleater-Kinney. So I know that anything can used as a band title.
2. True Grit (Portis)---Doesn't this have a nice ring for a country group?
3. Ready, Player One (Cline)--- A play on the word player. Fun idea.
4. Manhattan Beach (Egan)---Maybe a funky name for a jazz group out of New York.
5. Pachinko (Lee)---Take a Korean/Japanese game and name a K-Pop group after it.
6. Brazen (Bagieu)---How about this for a title of a kick-ass female rock group?
7. Artemis (Weir)---How about this title for a techno group?
8. Force of Nature (Harper)---Sounds like the title of some strong group, maybe a hair rock band.
9. The Great Alone (Hannah)---Would be a great title for a band out of Alaska since it comes from a poem by Robert Service about that state.