2. 2011 ALA Award Book Challenge: I'm participating in the YA Titles category. I've read 7 out of 9. Left to go: Five Flavors of Dumb by Anthony John (Living with a Disability), and Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston (Debut).
3. Michael J. Printz Award and Honor Books Challenge: this is an on-going challenge. I have read all the award winners for this and last year and a majority of past years. I will stay current on this challenge but may not go back and read all the books missed from previous years.
4. Audio Book Challenge: I've already completed this challenge at the Obsessed level (20 audiobooks). Guess I'll make up my own category: "Diabolically Obsessed" and go for 30 books by years end.
5. Books I Should Have Read in School...But Didn't Challenge. I am participating at the Graduate level. I've read 5 out of 6 books. If my memory serves me, the next level seemed unattainable or I would switch up to that level.
6. Reading from My Shelf Project Challenge. 8 out of 12 books from my own TBR piles around the house. Right on target!
- Finished 5 of 10 books that I started in 2010 but didn't finish
- Classics Challenge...I've only completed one book on my list :(
- Reading list for Junior Literature Class...three to go!
Nice job on the challenges so far this year! I'm also Diabolically Obsessed with audio books!!!ReplyDelete
I am so impressed! I have never joined a single challenge - it just seems like I don't need any extra pressure on myself to read certain books. But I have to admit this sounds like fun! Looks like you're doing a great job on all of these varied challenges.
Does this mean 2011 is already half over?? yikes.