Support Teen Lit Day: April 14, 2011.
(Sponsored by Readergirlz)
1. Copy the bookplate below and paste/tape it in a new or gently used YA book.
2. Drop the book in a public place where a teen might find it. Try a park bench, a bus seat, a lunch table.
3. Take a photo of your dropped book.
4. Post this on your blog and link back to Readergirlz (plus send your stories and photos to them!)
5. Be creative and have fun.
I did a similar activity with my library club last year and we had so much fun sharing our book drop stories. I want to do it again with my students this year but this time I am going ask the students to take pictures.