"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"
I am thankful...
- that my Dad is recovering from his open heart surgery and seems to be on the road to restored health.
- for my husband of 28 years. He is truly my best friend.
- that I live in an area with fabulous libraries that provide so many resources to its citizens, especially during this bad economic time for so many people. I love reading books I don't have to pay for.
- for a warm home and a good job.
- for my daughters and my many friends.
- that I can sleep in tomorrow!
- College-aged daughter to come home on Tuesday.
- Hubby and I will shop for food bargains to pop into the freezer since we won't be cooking at home this year.
- Church service Wednesday night. Thankfulness to God for His bounty in our lives.
- Travel to Oregon to join my parents and sister and her family for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Friday. Get up early for store bargains then go to the Oregon v Arizona football game at Autzen Stadium in Eugene. Go Ducks!
What are you thankful for and what will you be doing this Thanksgiving holiday?