"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, March 11, 2024

TTT: Books I'm Worried Wouldn't Hold Up Under the Scrutiny of a Reread


Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm worried wouldn't hold up under the scrutiny of a reread


I loved all of these books. I love them so much I don't want to reread them. I want them to remain beloved in my memory.

...

....

......


////////////


Nevermind. I just reviewed six or seven years of my reading lists and I couldn't find a single book I wouldn't consider rereading.

In light of that discovery I decided to think back on my childhood and name a few books I liked then that might be wrecked if I reread them now.

.....

.........

Ta-da!



What childhood favorites do you avoid reading as an adult?
 
Note: WordPress Users, for some reason my account and yours don't match. Though I have tried leaving comments some, but few, have gone through. Know I love you and appreciate you visiting here. I did visit your blogs but you'll never know. Sorry.

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.