"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Big Book Summer 2023 Challenge Wrap-up


Big Book Summer 2023 Challenge Wrap-up


400+ page books I read this summer

ò

1. Horse by Geraldine Brooks
401 pages
Completed May 25th

2. Humans by Brandon Stanton
448 pages
Completed May 30th

3. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
416 pages
Completed June 9th

423 pages
Completed June 10th

5. Trust by Hernan Diaz
416 pages
Completed July 5th

6. I Have Some Questions For You by Rebecca Makkai
438 pages
Completed August 10th

and one I almost finished in time...

Almost 7. Shrine of Gaiety by Kate Atkinson
416 pages
Completed Sept. 6th (Today, two days late!)


Thanks Sue at Book by Book for hosting this challenge again this summer.
-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.