Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite TV Shows (or the shows I watch the most often)
I am not much of a TV watcher but the TV is on a lot of the time.
1. The Rachel Maddow Show...for my nightly political fix.
2. The Voice...I love this show and will get rather obsessed with it as it nears its finale. My favorite singer to emerge out of this show: Jordan Smith.
3. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives...I like lots of cooking/foody shows. This one has actually helped us make selections of places to eat when we've been on the road.
4. Dr. Who...since this is from BBC I can't always find this show on a schedule. I've watched all the episodes from Doctor #9-12. Now I await more from Doctor #12.
5. American Ninja Warrior...I am not sure why this show makes me so happy, but it does. I watch it when I need to escape from serious things in life.
6. Oregon Ducks Football...obviously there aren't that many football games during a season but we either go to the games or watch them on TV. We can't get DISH TV because they do not carry the station that carries all the Duck games if they aren't on another network.
7. The Great British Bake Off...another show on BBC but if I can find it, I love this baking show where very British-sounding treats are baked up each week.
8. America's Got Talent...I usually don't enjoy it until later in the season when the real talent has been sorted out.
9. Chopped...another cooking show, this one ends up with a winner by the end of the episode. I like to watch folks cook under pressure (so I don't have to!)
10. Big Bang Theory...I don't even know if this show is still a current show but if it is ever on, I enjoy watching it.