"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

TTT: Posts I’ve Written that Give You the Best Glimpse of Me


Top Ten Tuesday: 
Posts I’ve Written that Will Give You a Good Glimpse of Me

I hope you visit a few of these posts so you can get to know me better. Titles are hyperlinked.

Aug. 10, 2024
Where I focus on good news, as I see it, in what is happening in politics since the entry of Kamala Harris.

July 15, 2024
A brilliant top ten Tuesday activity where I reveal what I like about a particular book. I should do this activity for every book I review. It really made me think and in the process I reveal aspects of my values.

July 12, 2024
I enjoy reading book lists of 100 best books of the 21st Century was curated by 504 literary luminaries. You can see how many of the books I've read and those I hope to read. There is also a link to the whole list of 100 titles so you can check out which you've read/want to read. 

June 10, 2024
My sisters and I went on a trip this summer to Norway and Germany to visit relatives and to sightsee. This was a TTT post where I identified some of the top moments of the trip.

April 26, 2024
I love poetry/ This is something one should know if they want to get to know me better. I know a lot of people don't share this love, but I hope you take a look at these reviews and possibly give one of the collections a try.

April 14, 2024
This is a recap of a family trip we took this Spring to visit the five National Parks in Utah, plus a review of the book Leave Only Footprints which is about all the National Parks in the US.

March 2, 2024
I am in two book clubs and I enjoy them both so much. This review lets you see into my brain a bit as I am the one who had to generate the discussion questions for the book, The Rabbit Hutch.

February 18, 2024
As a grandma AND a Cybils judge in the nonfiction category, I take an opportunity to insights from a kid after we read the books together.

January 6, 2024
This is a two-fer. I have hyperlinked all my favorite posts about favorite moments from 2023. This post is the best of the best for 2023.

December 30, 2024
As a reader I think people get to know me better if they see what I am reading and what I like. I do this rather detailed survey every year in December. It provides a nice snapshot of my reading year.


-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.