"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Monday, February 6, 2023

TTT: Debut Books I'm Interested In


Top Ten Tuesday:
Debut books I am interested in reading...or at least I think I am

True confession: I rarely pay attention to debuts...authors or books. So, I need your help. I am going to visit your TTT posts and will add books to my list that sound good from your lists. I will give you credit. If you beat me before I get to you, please leave your URL in the comments so I can easily find your post. Thanks ahead of time for your help.

I did find two debut books which I think sound good. All others were recommended by you! Watch this space. 

Please Report Your Bug Here by Josh Riedel, a first-time novelist. January 2023.

What Happened to Ruthy Ramierez by Claire Jimenez, debut novel. March 2023.

Night Wherever We Go by Tracey Rose Peyton. Debuting in April 2023. Contribution from: All The Books I Can Read.

She is a Haunting by Trang Thanh Tran. Debuting Feb 28, 2023. Contribution from: Leah's Books.

Hungry Ghosts by Kevin Jared Hosein.Debuts tomorrow, Feb. 7, 2023. Contributed by Bookshelf Journeys

How To Love Your Daughter by Hila Blum. Released Feb. 1, 2023. Contributed by Just Another Girl and Her Books

Adelaide by Genevieve Wheeler. April 2023. Contributed by Books are the New Black.

Maame by Jessica George. Debuted Jan. 2023. Contributed by A Book Wanderer

The Things That We Lost by Jyoti Patel. Debuted in Jan. 2023. Contributed by The Book Sanctuary.

River Sing Me Home by Eleanor Shearer. Debuted in Jan. 2023. Contributed by Readerbuzz.

Very Good Hats by Emma Straub. Debuted in Jan. 2023. Contributed by Readerbuzz.


OK. Now it is your turn. Please help me out. Leave your URL in my comments. Thanks.

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.