1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So let's see...seven things about me?
1. I went to the University of Oregon (The Ducks!) and was thrilled that our football team did so well this year. It is not an insult if you Quack at me.
2. I love my job as a high school librarian even though I have a few kids who are "addicted" to my book recommendations. Three kids in the last two weeks have told me that they won't read a book unless I recommend it. My-my.
3. I got my sister a darling black Pomeranian for Christmas through a very weird series of events. The dog looks just like Duchess in The Pie and Patty Pan by Beatrix Potter.
4. My husband and I are famous, within the family anyway, for our BBQ salmon and marinade.
5. I dressed up like Mother Superior for the Sound of Music Sing-a-long in Seattle on New Year's Day. Fun and funny.
6. I consider myself to be a Janite (a huge Jane Austen fan.)
7. I'm in two all-female book clubs.
|My family and I at the Sound of Music Sing-a-long.|
Blogs I am bestowing the stylish award on:
Miss Remmers' Review
Coffee and Crackers
Book Junkie's Bookshelf
Taming the Bookshelf
Owl Review a Book
Helen's Book Blog
The Elliott Review
My Reader's Block
Writing from the Tub