|Top Ten Tuesday|
1. Anything written by Glen Beck.
I don't agree with his politics nor do I like his style.
2. Anything written by Rush Limbaugh.
3. 100 People Who are Screwing Up America (and Al Franken is #37) by Bernie Goldberg
The list is mostly left-of-center politicians, authors, and celebrities that Bernie doesn't like. Barbara Kingsolver? Howard Zinn? Jimmy Carter? Oh please!
4. Sarah Palin: Going Rogue by Sarah Palin.
Guess you are starting to get the idea where my politics fall.
5. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
This book has been terrifying people since it was first published in 1959. I get scared and have nightmares with mild horror fiction. I dare not try this one for fear it would scare me for life..
6. Climategate: a Veteran Meteorologist Exposes the Global Warming Scam by Brian Sussman.
Doesn't it seem like a lot of Americans are anti-science? Not me!
7. The Terrorist's Handbook by Chaos Industries
It seems almost silly to even mention this since it is no longer easily available on-line after the Oklahoma City Bombing, nonetheless I would never, ever read it.
8. Jewish Supremachism: My Jewish Awakening by David Duke
David Duke, a white supremacist/neo-Nazi, blames Jews for everything.
9. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
I've read that this book is on the top-ten list for books used by college professors and it is in the bottom ten list by college and graduate students. At a 1000+ pages that's good enough for me to avoid it.
10. This Gracious Season: Barry Bonds and the Greatest Year in Baseball (2001) by Josh Suchon.
It bums me out that Barry Bonds and others have wrecked all the baseball statistics by using steroids.
I had no idea that some of these books actually existed before I created this list. I was actually looking for books to make my point and I think I found some real doozies. You won't be finding me reading any of these books. What books would you add to my list?