"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Celebrate this week, July 18th

Discover. Play. Build.


My first "Celebrate this week"...

Today I am celebrating this, which may not seem like much to others but it means a lot to me.


I am caught up on all my back reviews.
I have written a review for every single book I've read this summer so far.

Woot. Woot.


8 comments:

  1. Ok, I do a Weekend Cooking Meme over at Beth Fish Reads - it just has to be loosely connected to food and all the participants are booky type bloggers. A very supportive group. I also run a monthly Books You Loved collection which has quite a few loyal followers who do visit the other links. You would be most welcome. My one takes place starting the first Wed of each month.

    Good luck and visit again soon. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am getting myself organized to join cozier link-ups. Thanks for the suggestions.

      Delete
  2. It feels great to be caught up, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. But just like school once you are done grading one stack of papers another stack comes in. I just finished a book last night and now I am one behind. Sigh.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to Celebrate This Week! What an accomplishment . . . definitely something to celebrate. You're quite a prolific reader. I'm celebrating discovering another blogger from the NW. Always a treat for me. Have a fun week and see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona, welcome. Where do you live? We are in Puyallup.

      Delete
  4. That is cause for celebration! I am all caught up too, and I can't tell you how good that feels. But then, you know, don't you? :-)

    (I have family in Puyallup.)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.