"Outside a dog a book is man's best friend, inside a dog it is too dark to read!" -Groucho Marx========="The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." -Jane Austen========="I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."-JK Rowling========"I spend a lot of time reading." -Bill Gates=========“Ahhh. Bed, book, kitten, sandwich. All one needed in life, really.” -Jacqueline Kelly=========

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Favorite 2009-10 school year YA books

These are the favorite Young Adult books I read during this past school year (September 2009-June 2010.)

1. (Tie) Tales of the Madman Underground by John Barnes
1. (Tie) Going Bovine by Libba Bray
3. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
4. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
5. Tales from Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan
6. Fire by Kristin Cashore
7. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
8. Stitches by David Small.
9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
10. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
11. How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
12. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
13. (Tie) Maze Runner by James Dashner
13. (Tie) Rash by Pete Hautman
13. (Tie) Unwind by Neal Shustermann
16. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
17. Liar by Justine Larbalestier
18. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
19. Andromeda Klein by Frank Portman.
20. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and interactions! Join in the conversation.